The purpose of personal information collection
The personal information mentioned in this Personal Information Policy is the information associated with the data that you collect, store and use when you use NovelStar. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a member or you may not be able to use all or part of the features of the products or services we offer.
We collect your information in the following situations:
1. Third party information disclosed to us when you use a third party account to enter.
2. Information that you post when you use our products and services.
3. Information you provide through Customer Service Advice or participation in our managed activities and the information you receive while using our services — device information, IP address, location, service logs, information logs.
4. Sensitive personal information, including: property information (including virtual assets, such as associated bank accounts, supplementary history, transaction history, book purchase history and balance, coins), payment information (bank account information and other payment instruments), information individuals (including ID card , military officer's card, passport), SIM card, other sensitive information (mobile phone IMEI number, personal phone number, message).
5. The information you actively chose and provided to other parties and the information you retained by the NovelStar background or other features.
6. When using NovelStar, all data will be stored in the system and other system information, such as login time, reading history and so on.
View and modify user information
When using our services, you can view, modify and delete the personal information you provide (but not the system information), or you can notify, guide and contact us. You can also view personal information displayed by other users, but you may not disclose the information by copying or using the image without permission. You cannot change the personal information of others in any way, which is entirely responsible, so based on relevant laws, we have the right to take the necessary actions to limit your behavior.
Use user information
1. The goal of providing you with products and services.
2. Use to verify information, customer service, security, storage and data backup when we provide services to ensure the security and safe use of products and services.
3. Send a message to let you know about the use of the product or service, or to better understand the content of the product or service and the status of the service.
4. Use the collected information for statistics and analysis to improve technology and improve services.
5. Other uses that you have approved. If you continue to receive products and services from NovelStar, please indicate that you have consented to our use of your personal information (including sensitive information) in the manner described above. You have the right to share your personal information with other users or third parties, but when you use the sharing feature, please choose carefully, and if you choose to share information, we are not responsible for any risks or consequences.
Personal information security commitment
In order to provide better service to you and other users, we only collect the necessary information and take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from leakage and outflow. We will not disclose your personal information to any company, organization or individual without your permission, and please do not disclose or provide third party registration information. However, we reserve the right to disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Accept user authorization or active user request.
2. According to relevant legal requirements.
3. At the request of the judiciary and relevant national regulatory agencies.
4. Protect the public interest or report facts about illegal crimes.
With this in mind, NovelStar can disclose the user's personal information to authorized agencies and departments. However, we carefully follow the rules for using and storing personal information about users, but you must also increase your awareness of protecting your personal information while noting the following risks:
a. Since users use third-party devices or services, they can disclose user information to third parties in a variety of ways. Users must be aware of the rules regarding the protection of third-party user information and we are not responsible for the risks arising from this cause. The above situations include, but are not limited to, users who use third-party applications on mobile devices, and can send user information collected by third-party applications to third parties.
b. We are not responsible for situations in which we are unable to predict or control systems that have hacking, viruses, and theft or disclosure of personal information about users.
c. Please carefully save your login name and password information. If the user uses the wrong destination or carelessness to cause personal information to leak, the user must bear the risk.
Special guidelines for children of age
If the user is under the age of 18,he must use NovelStar with the consent, guidance and supervision of the guardian. Minors do not fully understand the outside world, so they are easily attracted to the virtual perspective of the Internet world, while being curious, lacking in handling, lacking the ability to defend and protect. Therefore, underage users must increase their security awareness and protect themselves when using our app:
1. Clearly see the difference between the online world and the real world, avoiding the chaos that affects the virtual world of learning and everyday life.
2. When filling out the personal information section, you need to raise your awareness to protect yourself so that you are not disturbed by the bad guys in your life.
3. Learn how to use the Internet correctly under the guidance of a teacher or guardian.
4. Don't arbitrarily meet strangers on the Internet or participate in exchange activities to avoid crimes committed by bad or sinful people, and ultimately endanger their own safety.
we are unable to assess user actual age and identity, because we do not have the right to request information from the user for authenticity review. Therefore, guardians must educate and monitor minors to guide children in protecting information and avoid unnecessary situations, if guardians consent to the use of our app by a minor, you must register and obtain custody in the name of the guardian to assess whether the available products and services are suitable for the minor.
If there is a major change in the personal information policy, we will notify you of the changes. Our changes include:
1. The way our services experience major changes. Examples of the way we use personal information and the purpose of processing personal information.
2. Address changes in the benefits and use of the personal information you are involved in.
3. When replacing, the department is responsible for protecting personal information, contact information and complaint channels.
4. There are many risks in the security of personal information. The revised content of our Personal Information Policy will be effective shortly and will be binding on all users.